Friday, August 26, 2011

San Antonio continued.


The purpose of the trip to San Antonio was to meet up with my brother! Yes that is right.
I learned several years ago that my biological father had an entire family that I was unaware of. It turns out that the other family was unaware of me also. So I had begun to talk with one of the brothers a couple of years ago.
Yesterday afternoon we got together at his daughter's house for some good "old Fashioned" family talk. I knew some things, they new some things and together we pieced together what happened 60+ years ago. Since all the parents are deceased, we all felt it was time for us to find out what happened. I enjoyed meeting Phil and family and hopefully he did too. Somewhat awkward at first, but not for long.

No comments:

Post a Comment